Saturday, July 6, 2019

Aftershocks

California, near Death Valley, has had earthquakes the past two days. We felt it here in Vegas yesterday and some felt it on the Fourth of July. During yesterday’s, July 5, I got nauseous. Then it was over, but my head continues to feel like it is shaking.

Someone posted this link in my online support group about disturbances in equilibrium following an earthquake. I wonder if it’s worse for those of us with inner ear dysfunctions? Mainly it just feels like my head is bouncing as if the earthquake was still happening. It’s outside of what I am used to, and a bit unsettling. 

I think there are still aftershocks from last nights earthquake, maybe my head is picking up on them. Or maybe it rattled something in my inner ear. I don’t know, but I feel weird. 

I hope this feeling dissipates soon. And I hope there are no more earthquakes. Be spin free my friends!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment