Wednesday, June 26, 2019

It’s the Little Things

This week had been a hard week for me. Constant dizziness, tinnitus is loud and my ears are full. I had a bit of clarity this morning when the brain fog and dizziness cleared up. So I went to Walmart to pick up my medication which had been week. This is the first time in weeks I felt safe to drive. Unfortunately, it didn’t last, but I made to and from the store.



I still am able to do things with my husband and my cane helps. Most of my days are spent at home watching television or reading or writing. I am happy, just not independent.

Today I bought tickets to see Wicked. That made me so happy. I have been wanting to see this show for years. We have a couple more concerts coming up this year. We just went to see Barenaked Ladies and Hootie and the Blowfish. I wasn’t feeling my best, so I brought my cane to help with my balance.  I loved the show, especially the Barenaked Ladies.

So it’s the little things that help me get through the bad days. There are always bright spots. I want to tell anyone who has a lot of bad days to take the so-do days back and enjoy the good days. There is always light after the dark!

I hope you are spin free!

Love, Peace and Light! Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment